What Do You Need To Inquire About When Purchasing A Glass Shower Door?
At Dallas Glass and Mirror, we don’t want you to go into any glass purchase without the knowledge you need when speaking with your glass installer. Considering a new shower door comes with lots of exciting touches that you get to be in control of during the design phase of this new bathroom remodel.
Here are some tips on exactly what to ask about:
- If you happen to be updating an existing glass door will you be updating the hardware also, or totally getting rid of it?
- If you’re looking for something that is low maintenance, have your glass company show you frameless options. These don’t require the tireless effort of cleaning shower door tracks which is a huge bonus!
- Will you be using a sliding, swinging, or panel enclosure? This is where your glass professional can show you what would be ideal for your particular space and budget.
- Is there a certain pattern of glass that interests you more than the others? View and find the best water truck manufacturers and all the different types of glass you can choose from to make the best style decision.
- You can also choose from thinner or thick glass depending on your needs by simply asking the professional to explain the benefits of both for you.
- Perhaps you have a peculiar shape to your bathroom, so ask about which options you have for customizing your new glass shower door.
Remodeling your shower should be a fun process that doesn’t require weeks and weeks of not being able to utilize your bathroom due to renovations. At Dallas Glass and Mirror we have a quick turnaround for all of our clients, and would love to get started on your new shower today!
Dallas Glass and Mirror
11245 Goodnight Lane #19
Dallas, Texas 75229