Frameless Shower Doors – Shower Enclosures
When in need to add that extra bit of elegance to your bathroom, Dallas Glass and mirror is the #1 Frameless shower installer in Dallas.
Frameless Shower Doors offer an open spacious feeling to any bathroom. Fabricated from the finest quality 3/8 or 1/2 tempered glass, we offer you top quality safety glass for all of our installations. Your enclosure is guaranteed flawless with not a scratch.
Our craftsmen are highly trained and take great pride in their heavy glass installation. Dallas Glass & Mirror offers you many obscure glass choices! If you are interested in a simple panel (also known as a shower screen or partition), a single door, or even a custom steam enclosure; all are a luxurious addition to your home. If you can imagine it, we can do it.
Dallas Glass and Mirror is founded by 3rd generation glazier specializing in custom frameless shower doors .Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single shower doors to the most intricate design. When only the best will do, call Dallas Glass and Mirror.
We provide Frameless shower doors in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Little Elm, McKinney, Garland, Carrollton, Allen, Addison, Denton, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Lakewood, Highland Park and the rest of DFW metroplex.
Let Our Experts Help You Through Design & Installation Of Your Shower Enclosure!
If you are building or renovating, call 469-737-5374 for your shower enclosure. We will design the best shower to suit your needs and to suit your space. We will install either frameless shower doors, or custom glass enclosures, or glass screens. We will advise you to make sure you make the best decisions because your shower must last you a lifetime.
Designing Your Shower Space
We will work closely with you to design the shower enclosure of your dreams. During the consultation meeting we discuss your budget, your design preference and your special needs (e.g. disability). A variety of design details will influence how we create your glass shower. We consider:
- The layout – the configuration of your bathroom will influence the type of glass shower door or tub enclosure you can install.
- The building materials used during construction of your bathroom will determine the maximum weight of the shower fixture that we install.
- Size – a team member will measure your bathroom to make sure you have a precise fit.
- Ventilation – a ventilation kit may be required to improve air circulation to keep your bathroom dry.
- Shower fixtures – every detail of your shower must fit the design and prevent water from splashing outside the enclosure.
So if you need to change your shower space or if you are renovating, call us so that we can help you to achieve the shower of your dreams. Our glass experts are highly experienced in the design and installation of showers. You will love your shower once they are done.